Copper & Plastic plumbing - freely mixing and matching?

Unfare to tools. A tool by its very name must have a use.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You are obviously not a tool then.

Reply to
IMM

Good nice to know you are learning a bit.

< cut the rest by a man who wears yellow boots, as it is tripe >
Reply to
IMM

But you are, obviously.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Nice to know you're at last getting some dress sense even although colour blind.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

How are your yellow DeWalt boots?

Reply to
IMM

Very useful then.

Reply to
IMM

You're replying to yourself now. Second sign of madness.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

In message , IMM writes

Ah - words of experience

Reply to
raden

In message , IMM writes

think the 4th definition is the one which refers to you

Reply to
raden

< snip tripe by Maxie >

Maxie, you have sex on the brain. And after being captivated by an Oriental enchantress. My, oh my.

Reply to
IMM

Too true, Maxie.

Reply to
IMM

Seems you are jealous. Not getting any yourself obviously.

Phil The uk.d-i-y FAQ is at

NOSPAM from address to email me

Reply to
Phil Addison

writes

message

We should all be jealous of Maxie. Being captivated by an Oriental Enchantress?

Reply to
IMM

I'd say finding a partner if you wear a tutu and have a boot fetish might be a tad difficult. Not really a win win situation.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Could be advantageous in the right place, eg. Croydon. Might even get you a spot on Eurotrash ;=D

Tim

Reply to
Tim

Are you after an Oriental Enchantress who wears big yellow boots just like you? My, oh, my.

Reply to
IMM

But DIMM's an essex girl

Reply to