Coping 300mm x 75mm?

Ideally I'd like reclaimed yorkstone but, after endless phone calls, I'd be happy with any flat, square coping of that size. Seems to be a standard size in the swimming pool sector but none of my local BMs can supply it. Anyone any ideas?

Reply to
Stuart Noble

Funnily enough I was after something just like that a few months back, but struck out, and ended up with slopey cast concrete copings instead.

Only option seemed to be to buy full-size flag stones and chop them up with an angle grinder, which didn't really appeal. FYI somebody mentioned trying garden centres and drive suppliers like Marshalls, but I'd lost interest by that stage.

David

Reply to
Lobster

Eventually found a source for 300mm x 65mm yorkstone. £12 + vat per foot run. Not sure I care that much about the front wall

Reply to
Stuart Noble