Converting an oast and building a barn...

Hi,

Is this the right place to ask questions relating to conveting an oast and building a barn extension?

We have planning permission for the work, and have a number of questions that we would like others experiences of. Is it OK to ask questions on that sort of stuff here, or is there a more appropriate self-build group?

Thanks

Reply to
Mike Deblis

Yes, ask away.

Reply to
Grunff

Fire away.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Not literally, you don't want a pile of ash .......

Reply to
Rick Dipper

How dop you know? Often the best way out of 'my cruddy oast house in a location to die for, is listed'

:-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher