Converting an oast and building a barn...

Hi,
Is this the right place to ask questions relating to conveting an oast and building a barn extension?
We have planning permission for the work, and have a number of questions that we would like others experiences of. Is it OK to ask questions on that sort of stuff here, or is there a more appropriate self-build group?
Thanks
Mike Deblis wrote:

Yes, ask away.
--
Grunff

Mike Deblis wrote:

Fire away.

Rick Dipper wrote:

How dop you know? Often the best way out of 'my cruddy oast house in a location to die for, is listed'
:-)