Continuing Vermin Problem

Further to my previous posts I am no further ahead in dealing with this pest problem. As I mentioned before the Council initially laid some bait in the loft which wasn't taken and a supervisor made several subsequent visits and disregarded all the circumstantial evidence , blaming some gnawing as an example as general wear and tear.

Most of these vermin come in at night for shelter, via the fascias,soffit area. It then appears to drop and sit in "no mans land" between me and my neighbour and after about 3 hours walks my side a bad smell appears in the room but thankfully goes the next day.

There is also something in the loft during the day because when the sun is strong the tiles at the f ront of the house can be heard moving and the sound of something shuffling to another position.

I regret not having cavity wall insulation and that I have a couple of holes in the inner wall brickwork between the floors and there could be others.

I have had some general tradesmen out who have checked under a few tiles and cannot see a problem.

Can someone recommend a tradesman who would be able to look into the matter thoroughly as my health is being seriously affected and my home is becoming the local vermin hotel.

Thanks,

Michelle.

Reply to
Michelle