Contact Management Software query (Calender, To-Do's, etc)

I've been using Firefox until recently and moved over to Google Chrome because it is so much faster. The downside is that I have to go back to Firefox for the Reminderfox extension that is a convenient calender, to-do list, etc.

It doesn't seem that Chrome has an effective equivalent, and I've been having a look round to see what else exists. Any recommendations ? It would be nice if this could be a central household facility - the downside of that of course is that SWMBO will load it up with all the To-Do's that she wants done. Round Tuits may have to become scarce!!

Rob

Reply to
robgraham

In message , robgraham writes

I have used Mozilla Sunbird.

You probably need more knowledge than I have to get the best out of it.

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

We've used Yahoo Calendar for our domestic needs for years and it's been great (and I think Google does one too?) - it isn't browser-dependent. We 'upgraded' to their beta version recently to make it synch with my iphone, but regret doing so as it's total crap (seems to have been in beta for years) and you can't downgrade without losing your data.

David

Reply to
Lobster