Consumer Unit Replacement

On Thursday 20 February 2014 10:47 Dave Plowman (News) wrote in uk.d-i- y:

Hang on a mo - it's his house - if he's happy with it, then what's wrong with that.

I take the same view BTW.

Reply to
Tim Watts

You said earlier:-

'I have a new CU over a doorway because it is the only practical location (withing 3m of the meter outside).'

Which is rather different from what you've just implied.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

On Thursday 20 February 2014 13:59 Dave Plowman (News) wrote in uk.d-i- y:

That's true - but I also like the idea that visiting fiddling fingers won't be touching it :)

Also it's good as the position leads directly to the roofspace cable run but that's very building specific.

Reply to
Tim Watts