Consumer Unit numberiong right to left

Looking at my new Wylex consumer unit I notice that the earth terminals are numbered left to right but the live and neutrals from right to left!

Is this a standard?

Can I number them left to right?

[g]
Reply to
george [dicegeorge]

All CU layouts differ. There is no standard layout. You can re-number the busbar if you wish to.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

You can number them any way you want but do remove the old labels and apply (correct) new ones or whoever folows you is in for interesting times

Reply to
cynic