Consumer [Unit] Choice

The message from Andy Wade contains these words:

I am stumped for a local MK suppler. Of the 2 major wholesalers locally CEF do not do MK and Edmundsons don't want even their on-line catalogue sullied by a diyers dirty boots.

I have just about decided to go for the MK one with a spare busbar (only an extra £2.49) in case the unit comes with the busbar already split.

Reply to
Roger

A local branch of Newey & Eyre would be worth a try, if you've got one.

Reply to
Andy Wade

I've bought from Edmundsons lots of times at the trade counter and they've never had any problem with that. WF is an MK stockist if you have one nearby.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

The message from snipped-for-privacy@cucumber.demon.co.uk (Andrew Gabriel) contains these words:

No WF.

I wanted to check Edmundsons prices first to see how they compared with Screwfix when I came up against their 'register as an electrical contractor' firewall and they haven't responded to e-mail either.

Reply to
Roger

The message from Andy Wade contains these words:

A 40 minute (or more) drive away and the MK CU at Screwfix does seem to fit my requirements.

Thanks again to everyone who has responded.

Reply to
Roger

-- Cordless Crazy

Reply to
Cordless Crazy

The message from Roger contains these words:

Unit now delivered.

The pre assembly didn't go as far as the busbar so the extra busbar isn't required (unless I make a cockup of the installation or change the configeration at a later date).

Reply to
Roger