Conservatory insulation

We keep the pooches in there at night. The stat is set at 15 and the heating still fires-up some nights, even now. It's a straight conservatory (verandah) 19' x 9' and pooches are allocated half of it (together with the stat). I was thinking of using polystyrene sheets under the polycarbonate ceiling with a decent curtain to the floor, half way along.

  1. Are polystyrene sheets a good idea?
  2. How do I suspend them? TIA

Incidentally, if you keep all of your CH radiators turned on, they pay you too much ;) I've reverted to a gas fire in the lounge, wall mounted fan heaters in loos and 1 CH radiator for the !"£$%$£"! pooches.

Reply to
brass monkey

brass monkey formulated the question :

I would not have thought so, they are quite inflammable.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

And you cant draw them up over your head when the party political broadcasts come on.

Stick to cotton.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher