conservatory flooring opinions

We are having our first conservatory built, East facing, so sun in morning, we probably wont be using it ourselves until the evening time, any recommendations on flooring. There are only two of us, so no heavy usage, I dont really want carpet, but would that be a better insulator come winter time, any comments, experiences, regrets, welcome.

Reply to
Sheila

Recommend flooring grade chipboard(Green) with insulation bonded on comes in

8' x 2' sheets and works well in conservatories leave a small expansion around edge
Reply to
Alex