Conservatory Base

I need to lay the concrete base for my planned conservatory.

The issue is that I need 1.5 cubic metres to be laid and I have no access for using readymix.

Is there anything wrong in "splitting" the base in half and laying one side at a time, or does the base HAVE to be one complete mass?

Reply to
Lawrence Zarb

Does the insulation capacity not reduce your concrete demands to a reasonable level?

Reply to
John Cartmell

Why use concrete? I used slabs.

Normal sub base; sand; damp-proof membrain; sand; then concret slabs. and then chipboard then carpet

Reply to
zaax

I would look for a mix & barrow operarion, or even a readymix truck with a pump or conveyer.

1.5 cube is not a massive ammount for 3 big lads to barrow.

Rick

Reply to
Rick

Reply to