connecting dishwasher and washing machine to kitchen sink trap

up to now the dishwasher & washing machine wastes have gone into untidy, space consuming standpipes.

Arrival of new sink, worktop, etc means I'd like to connect these wstes directly into the sink trap.

The arrangement will be (left to right) wash m/c - sink - dishwasher.

Is it possible to connect 2 machines into 1 trap this way?

I have seen traps (OSMA brand) with one inlet for a washing m/c, but not one which which offers 2 inlets, hence the question.

Or some other way of solving the problem?

TIA

Reply to
the yorkshire dalesman

Yes, Franke make a trap with two spigot inlets.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

BES supply a double waste fitting, incorporating a non return valve, which fits directly onto a waste pipe (it's supplied with a cutter). Price is £3.98. They're also very cheap for hoses, adaptors etc & delivery is fast.

D.

Reply to
Terry D