Connecting CM67 to Sundial (plan S)

I wish to connect a Honeywell CM67 programmable thermostat to

Honeywell Sundial Plan Wiring Centre (S plan).

The sundial terminals for room stat are 1, E, 2, 3. The CM67 terminal are N, L, L, A, B, C, D, E.

Which connects to which?

Many thanks for any advice given

-- Bloggs

Reply to
Bloggs

You can download the installation instructions from the Honeywell web site:

this may help:
connects to A, neutral to B with my very similar CM900 which I have just fitted.

Mark

Reply to
MarkK

Now there's an idea for combining old and new technology - integrate a real sundial and a programmable thermostat. Have a bank of thermistors attached to the gnomon of a sundial to control the timing, slope and intensity of the heating system in the building...

Reply to
Frank Erskine

Thanks, Mark. The central heating all works OK now, but I can't ge the boiler to fire for the hot water, even though it did prior to th introduction of the room thermostat. Any ideas would be appreciated

-- Bloggs

Reply to
Bloggs

You left the immersion heater on?

Thats what I did..when testing it all..the immersion stat was set hotter than the boiler stat.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher