Connecting bidet to soil pipe?

I have a WC where the waste runs from it to the left at 90 degress, using a standard right angled pan connector.
I have to install a bidet to the right of the WC and seek opinions as to whether I can change the pan connector for one of those that has a 32mm waste on the corner, and then just feed the bidet waste into that (with a horizontal length of 32mm pipe).
My concern is that waste from the WC obviously would not be welcome flowing down the 32mm waste to the bidet, which will be sited only a foot or two away.
What do you think? Would the trap on the bidet prevent any problems? Or is it likely that the 32mm could become blocked with something nasty?
Thanks for all help. Rob
--
Tel. 07010 703 702
snipped-for-privacy@kalico.spam

Are you sure you've seen a 90deg pan connector with 32mm union on it, or was it a 90deg socket with an access cap. Even if you have found a wc elbow with a 32mm connection I don't think I'd risk it. You won't get enough fall and the 32mm pipe will be too short to guarantee success. I think you'll need to take the waste from the bidet and run it separately back to the stack, joining it to the stack below the wc branch. Both of these runs will join the stack from the same direction, so you won't need to worry about cross flow problems.
Billp

(Part number WC-CON8V) and from Plumbcentre.
It has a 32mm pipe boss on it although I now notice it is supplied with a right angled connector, which would indicate that entry should ideally be from above. If that were so, the problems I outlined previously are less likely to occur.
However, I doubt that the waste from the bidet will come away high enough to then drop down into this 90 deg connector, which would, of course, be at the level of the pan outlet.
Either way, I have convinced the customer to have both bidet and replacement WC fitted at the same time, so I can try out and see which seems best. It would have just saved a lot of 32mm pipe, which the fussy cutomer hates to have visible, and which cannot be dropped sub-floor.
Thanks very much for your thoughts Bill.
Rob
--
Tel. 07010 703 702
snipped-for-privacy@kalico.spam
Kalico wrote:

longer fashionable there and the ex-pat brits got a new one cheap that a native, who'd bought a complete suite, didn't want. Maybe its because proper bathrooms are more common in France. I always thought although the French seemed keen on washing their naughty bits, they weren't on doing it to the rest of them.... :-)