Congratulations to Screwfix

I ordered 2 central heating radiators, 100 15mm and 100 10mm olives on Tuesday afternoon at about 4pm. The lady said that all the items would be here on Wednesday, but the radiators and olives would be coming be separate carriers.

Living out in the sticks I was a little sceptical after all the problems that they haveexperienced recently.

Wednesday morning, 08:30 the 2 radiators arrived. Wednesday evening @ about

18:35 the olives arrived. A little amused at the latter though. They arrived in a box 18" x 14" x 6" when a small jiffy bag would have sufficed.

Well done Screwfix......!!!!

-- troubleinstore Email address in posting is ficticious and is intended as spam trap Personal mail can be sent via website.

my auction items on eBay & eBid:-

troubleinstore