Condensor wiring on my bosch fridge freezer

Whilst moving my Bosch fridge freezer model no kgs-3772 the power cord got pulled out and most of the wiring to the condensor (compressor?) got pulled out. So now i have live, neutral and earth from the supply and live/neutral/earth and a black wire from the appliance itself just hanging loode. Where do they all go ?

You would have to contact the makers for the correct configuration on this, or wait until someone else with the same model comes along to tell you.
--
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com