Condensor wiring on my bosch fridge freezer

Whilst moving my Bosch fridge freezer model no kgs-3772 the power cord got pulled out and most of the wiring to the condensor (compressor?) got pulled out. So now i have live, neutral and earth from the supply and live/neutral/earth and a black wire from the appliance itself just hanging loode. Where do they all go ?

Reply to
JG

You would have to contact the makers for the correct configuration on this, or wait until someone else with the same model comes along to tell you.

Reply to
BigWallop