Condensing combi question

Good morning, My boiler/heating system is over 15 years old and I will replace it in the next few months. I got an e-mail offer from B&Q today, about their Ravenheat HE 85T condensing combi for 499. Is this a good price and is it a good reliable boiler? I live in a 3 bedroom, 2 storey, end terraced house in southern Scotland. We have 1 bathroom, although we mainly take showers. Sorry if the info is a bit vague. Thanks for any help Walter Mcleod
demon news wrote:

Yes and (probably) no.
Ravenheat haven't a reputation for reliability, though it's possible that they've somehow managed to produce a reliable condensing combi at a crock'o'shyte price. Don't forget to pick up your free lunch while you're there :-)

Really need to know what colour your front door is if we're to advise you properly ;-)