Condensing boiler condensate recycling

Hi,

has anyone had any success in recycling their condensate from their boiler? I'm assuming it's too acidic to use in the garden but that I could change the pH of it easily enough.

Any thoughts welcome.

Thanks, Dan.

Reply to
danw

Grow some acid-loving plants?

Reply to
Rob Morley

How much are we taking here?

Grow rhododendrons

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

Could be good for flushing loos -- no hard water scale and would slowly dissolve any limescale that was there due to the regular water supply.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Mightn't that also corrode the plumbing?

Reply to
Rob Morley

Plastic cistern, plastic parts, plastic pipe to loo. Not for use in old metal systems.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

With a notice above -- "Warning, toilet runs on Gas" ...

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

I wonder if...... nah... wouldn't be practicable...

Reply to
Andy Hall

Pass, I haven't measured. Just seems a waste to pipe it down the waste pipe.

dan.

Reply to
danw