Condenser Fitted into centre of house

What a senile response. Many supplies can deliver 45 litres/min. This is obviously difficult for your senility to comprehend.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Contact the manufacturer with your design plans.....They will assis you greatly IF YOU CAN GET THROUGH THE ANNOYING PHONE QU SETUP....Corgi is a goverment run group that issues the licence to wor in the case of gas engineers...Corgi means nothing to most descent ga engineers.....to become corgi reg require a payment of cash eac year.....they do however, sort of police the gas industry to som degree but that usually does not help you as a one time customer...the look for the bigger picture and and try to gather info on cowboy ga men...this could take years...basically...so what if he is corg reg.....what is his qualifications..CITY AND GUILDS etc???? Is h qualified as on the back of the corgi card to work on the full range o gas appliances or has his ACS cert ran out..

Recommend reputable gas comany with good after sales service.... Condensers do cause alot of problems so like buying a car id recommen you do your homewor

-- gastec

Reply to
gastec

Well, that's a new one...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Anyone reading this get 45 lpm from their mains supply?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

30 on a good day
Reply to
John

Mine is 55 l/min

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Yes, pet. Is this because of the magnetic conditioner?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Of course it is. You have been told this before, yet you continue to deny the Truth!

You are the sort of person that denies that go-faster stripes on a car give an extra 30mph and save another 10mpg! Sheesh.

Reply to
EricP

..this senile man he calls me pet ..of inverted gender he must be set ..he gives us info we don't need to know ..down our throats he rams it so

..instictively you will spy ..in newsgroups with DIY ..attempting wisdom this fool will try

..the info's so poor tis clearly true ..so how does this garbage affect you?

..well take no heed of babble and drool ..as this one is a confirmed fool

..he marches around in CAT boots of yellow ..this strange brain damaged sort of fellow

..misadvice he has lots to say ..so don't give this yellow booted half-wit the time of day

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

.,.and electric cabers make the world go faster.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

[snipped for the benefit of anyone who appreciates verse]
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

"Doctor Drivel" wittered and whined :

Dribble that's the fire hose feed you fool.

Reply to
Matt

Matt, mine is 55 l/min. How is your cold water storage tank?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

..this senile man he calls me pet ..of inverted gender he must be set ..he gives us info we don't need to know ..down our throats he rams it so

..instictively you will spy ..in newsgroups with DIY ..attempting wisdom this fool will try

..the info's so poor tis clearly true ..so how does this garbage affect you?

..well take no heed of babble and drool ..as this one is a confirmed fool

..he marches around in CAT boots of yellow ..this strange brain damaged sort of fellow

..misadvice he has lots to say ..so don't give this yellow booted half-wit the time of day

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

The message from "Doctor Drivel" contains these words:

Would that be 55 lies a minute, a bit much even for an habitual liar like Drivel.

FWIW I get about 6 gallons a minute. (55 litres is 12 gallons).

Reply to
Roger

Roger, have you been seen to lately?

Reply to