Condenser dryer leaking water

Our Creda TCR2 condenser dryer is leaking water from the water container compartment which is at the top left hand corner of the dryer. The floor of the compartment is flooding with condensed water - any ideas on the cause and fix for this? I have tested the water container and it hasn't got any leaks. All I can think is that instead of draining into the container, water is leaking past the container's opening.

Reply to
DIY

Found the fault, the outlet spout that carries surplus water from the top compartment down to a reservoir so that it can be pumped back up again was blocked with wet fluff so allowing water to accumulate and spill out.

Reply to
DIY