Condemning central heating boilers ...

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" - just 'cos Dribble likes them doesn't mean they are bad.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

It's not so Dribble's recommendation that concerns me; but rather that noone else ever seems to mention them. As Geoff says, it's perhaps simply down to (lack of) market share.

Mathew

Reply to
Mathew Newton

Yes. With recommendations from Dribble it is always wise to get a second opinion from a rational source.

If Dribble was to be believed (IIRC) they were only just moving into the British market but had been big in Germany for years. Most things German seem well engineered. I vaguely remembered the name because I briefly toyed with the idea of replacing my (now) 19 year old boiler when I had a bit of trouble with it a little while ago and put it on my short list for further investigation despite it being Dribble's favourite.

Reply to
Roger Chapman