Concreted Drive

Hi all,
Yesterday I laid some concrete as part of my drive, but other than not using it for a while I'm not sure 1) how long to leave it before use and 2) when I can remove the shuttering.
As I now feel rather stupid, could someone advise. BTW the concrete is approx. 100 - 120mm thick
TIA
--
--dave

snipped-for-privacy@nospam.org.uk
Dave wrote:

Before parking on it? 3-4 days, pref. a week.

Now is fine.
--
Grunff

Hello Dave

In this weather? 1 day for foot. 3 days for a light car. Over a week for anything heavier.
Remove shuttering when the concrete will stay put without it. By now, certainly.
--
Simon Avery, Dartmoor, UK

Foot traffic 24 Hrs. Cars - after 3 days .... but keep soaking the drive with water, the more water the sooner it will harden (concrete sets by chemical reaction - not by drying out)
Rick

Thanks for the replies gentlemen:)