concrete supplies

Hi,

I'm about to start a concrete countertop, but unfortunatly the book is American and I'm having a hard time tracking down the extras I need.

  1. Type II or Type III cement
  2. Stealth (Fibermesh 150) polypropylene fibres
  3. Rheobuild 3000 FC Water reducer

If anyone knows any suppliers online or near Manchester, or if you have any alternetives, I'd be very grateful,

Thanks,

Andy

Reply to
Arthur Dent

Rheobuild is a BASF product name and a local call for you!. I think BASF must have bought or used to trade as FEB Building Chemicals and they used to be very helpful with diy enquiries. BASF Construction Chemicals (UK) Limited Albany House, Swinton Hall Road, Swinton, Manchester, M27 4DT 0161 794 7411 For your cement query search on "CEM" with II or III - I think standard UK cement is CEMI/II . Try Castle Cement 0121 606 4000? Concrete reinforcing polyprop fibres should be available at any builders merchant

PeterK

Reply to
PeterK

Thank you very much, I'll get on to BASF now. Cheers for the cement and fibre info too, a great help,

Andy

Reply to
Arthur Dent