Concrete spall repair

There are special kits forthis pupose. Your builders merchant will get onefor you I 'spect. Or.

harryagain

I have about 150m of fencing ... created by using concrete H posts .. on a couple of them the concrete has spalled off ... about 3" or so about 3/4 wide exposing the reinforcing bar below.

I need to treat and fill to prevent spread.

I thought of painting exposed steel with a rust conversion preparation .... and then filling the void. I could use a mortar mix and cement PVA adhesive, or is there a better approach.. maybe a gunnable cartridge product made for this.

Reply to
rick

EVA. Or SBR. Epoxy mortar would be better of course, but £ouch.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Good idea EpoxySet 105 is £20 for 2Kg ... but cheaper than replacing any posts :-)

I have 5L of SBR in the garage

Reply to
rick