Concrete Mixers

Could someone give me some advice on choosing a small electric concrete mixer? The type I have in mind range in price from 190 (B&Q Mastermixer) to 260 (Belle Minimix or Baromix). Obviously looking for long term reliability, so any comments appreciated.
Thanks, Tony
Tony Hayes wrote:

We have one. It's two years old, and has been used/abused quite a lot in that time. Works pretty well.
--
Grunff

I've had one of the Belle Minimixes (electric) for about 15 years now, and the only problem I've had is occassional slipping belts which take about 10 minutes to change - 2 I think over the years. It's getting a bit rusty now but very functional.
Andrew Mawson
Tony Hayes wrote:

You should be able to get a Minimix for less than L.260! They're quite often on "special" at yore frendly local BM. Ask them to do you a deal, L.220 should be quite easy!
J.B.
Thanks for the replies. If I can get hold of a Belle for 220 I think that I would go for that. Will do some 'phoning around tomorrow.
Thanks, Tony