Concrete Mixers

Could someone give me some advice on choosing a small electric concrete mixer? The type I have in mind range in price from £190 (B&Q Mastermixer) to £260 (Belle Minimix or Baromix). Obviously looking for long term reliability, so any comments appreciated.

Thanks, Tony

Reply to
Tony Hayes

We have one. It's two years old, and has been used/abused quite a lot in that time. Works pretty well.

Reply to
Grunff

I've had one of the Belle Minimixes (electric) for about 15 years now, and the only problem I've had is occassional slipping belts which take about 10 minutes to change - 2 I think over the years. It's getting a bit rusty now but very functional.

Andrew Mawson

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

You should be able to get a Minimix for less than L.260! They're quite often on "special" at yore frendly local BM. Ask them to do you a deal, L.220 should be quite easy!

J.B.

Reply to
Jerry Built

Thanks for the replies. If I can get hold of a Belle for £220 I think that I would go for that. Will do some 'phoning around tomorrow.

Thanks, Tony

Reply to
Tony Hayes