Concrete Floor

I am about to lay a concrete floor in my kitchen. It will cover underfloor heating pipes. I was planning to use cement, sand and aggregate but have been advised to use "chippings to dust" and cement as it is easier.
what do you think and what are the pros and cons?
thanks Nick
Chippings to dust will not bond well to form concrete (because of the dust) and is used for the hardcore sub-base only.
Typical spec well compacted soil 100mm compacted hardcore 20mm sand blinding DPM (polyphene) 60mm Insulation (silver foil backed to reflect heat from pipes) 100mm concrete heating pipes 50mm screed (or as per heater pipe manufacturer recommendations)
dg