concrete driveway solution?

Any suggestions for an economical but effective method of spraying/covering my "tired" concrete driveway? I dont want to overlay with tarmac or the like, but thinking more of a decorative non-slip paint or similar? Anyone got some recommendations?
Thanks

Its non-slip which is good, and much better than bare concrete but it does chip and pull away.
I wouldn't recommend it for a drive.
How about caust.... .............ah....................never mind.

Wouldn't that just clean it up ? You're right......never mind.
--
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

Funny you should mention the cleasing properties of...ah... never mind ...
....but... ah well...
Never mind.

David