Concrete driveway

I'm thinking of concreting part of our front garden for use as a parking space for two cars.
How deep should I did the foundations? How deep should I make the concrete? Should I add steel reinforcing mesh to the conctrete?
We have a sewer pipe that runs across our property where the parking space is to go. Obviously I'll get a reinforced inspection hatch fitted but is there anything special I need to do with the pipework or do I simply concrete over the top?
Is there any cheaper/easier way to create a driveway? (The site is flat and well drained)
sPoNiX

The Q