Concrete, concrete, concrete

Many thanks to all for the advice given over the past few weeks re concrete. I decided to go for a guy who mixed on-site and barrowed it into the hole. The concrete was then covered and insulated, which is a good job as the snow came down over the following week [1]. This Monday the mast was erected:

just to show how much we had of it.

Reply to
Colin Blackburn

Where are you? I was hoping for that much snow all week.

Reply to
Oliver Ciaravella

We're in County Durham, up the hills. Our next door neighbour runs Boltshope Park weather station. He recorded 20" (51cm) of level snow last Thursday/Friday.

Colin

Reply to
Colin Blackburn