Concrete base paint advice

My shed has a concrete base, which I would like to paint for ease of cleaning. Any advice on good bad or indifferent paint please? Also is it desirable to seal, if so what with? TIA

Reply to
Broadback

Dunno what sort. I just got some 'concrete paint' to seal a dusty patch of old screed..slapped it on, and it worked ..for 5 years till the house got demolished..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher