Concrete base DPM quetion

The concrete base I wish to construct is shaped (in cross section, both ways) like a staple. As a result it will be very difficult to lay a DPM. Would it be ok to partly lay the concrete to dramatically reduce the arms, them lay the DPC followed by the rest of the concrete? The level of the concrete at this point would still be below ground level.

Reply to
Broadback

I can't think of any reason why it would be a problem to do that.

Reply to
Rednadnerb