Concealed junction box in ceiling

I need a subtle concealed ceiling junction box, access is only available from below (flat roof).

Best I can come up with is a plasterboard BESA box and white lid.

Has anyone done anything else to conceal a small JB with access from the ceiling side?

Cheers, Tim

Reasons: ======== I want to deploy some LED strips as main lighting - something like:

enclosed in aluminium channel:

I'm tossing up between RGBWW and just plain warm white (with RGB for wall wash).

If I go for RGBWW, I have 5 soldered joints on 12mm strip which is about a 2mm pad on 3mm pitch - ie not a lot and not conducive to large cable (1mm2 or 1.5mm2 depending on volt drop calcs - this is a 24V system).

So I think I need to take some smaller flyleads straight into a box where I can joint to the main 5 core supply flex above the ceiling, using Wagos.

Reply to
Tim Watts

100mmx100mm access panel?
Reply to
Andy Burns

Persuade yourself (or management) subtle is less important than safe and you can never have too many smoke detectors?

Reply to
Robin