Computer guru needed

+1. I now pretend I know nothing about Win 7.
Reply to
Mark

In my case its nearly true and I keep it that way.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

In my case it *is* true and I also keep it that way. And you can include

*all* versions of Windows in that.
Reply to
Tim Streater

It's nearly true for me too but I have to use it at work.

Reply to
Mark

Fortunately that's very easy for me. Still using XP. ;-)

Reply to
Tim

In my case it /is/ true. I haven't used windows for a /long/ time, & my family & friends know that. So, I don't get bothered by them. :>)

Reply to
J.B.Treadstone

I only use Windows as a user, supported by people at work. I have no idea how to fix anything on it, and I have quite deliberately stayed that way. My personal machine runs Ubuntu Linux.

Reply to
Huge

You might get more 'topic specific' help if you go to one of the PC forums ... Ones I find good are:

Rick