Composite Front Doors & Fittings

Looking for a supplier of a coloured, composite, secure front door. Perhaps black (doesn't seem to be a very common colour), without a phoney woodgrain finish, and with either no glass, or a little bit of plain glass at the top.

Also, some not too fussy, solid and classy fittings (letterbox, handle, knocker etc.) for said door.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Fred.

Reply to
Fred Finisterre

Dunno about the doors. I'd try and find a salvage yard in you're area and go for the Victorian chunky doors.

Here's the door furniture.

The3rd Earl Of Derby

"Fred Finisterre" asked:

My neighbour has just bought and fitted a smooth finish composite door from Magnet. His is green but as far as I know you can chose black.

Reply to
Stark Raving