Coming on Dragon's Den

In a trailer I saw what looked like a very deep double socket box. I wonder what it will be for?

Reply to
DerbyBorn

Yet another imitation double socket safe?

Reply to
Robin

13A socket, with inbuilt USB socket *and* inbuilt UPS, so trendy youngsters can charge their iThings during a power cut?
Reply to
Andy Burns

I've go an idea... Why not an ordinary double socket without wiring in a

45mm backbox. You can totally keep your weed in there (or krugerrands). At least it would look "real".
Reply to
Tim Watts

If you connected it with flex, it could work as a socket outlet as well, which would avoid possible detection by plugging something in, to see whether it works.

Reply to
Nightjar

These appear to work as a UPS, they supply power and charge AFAICS.

dennis