combining extractor fan outlets

I will have toilet and kitchen extractors exiting through the tiled roof. Due to the low pitch, I cannot use standard tile vents or ridge vents, I will need a flashed 110mm pipe for the outlet. Now, several of these tend to look horrid. so can I combine the two outlets ? They could be combined at the last minute using soil pipe connectors to avoid back flow into the other ducts. Cheers, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

You could use a "whole house" extract like this:

RubberBiker

You can have it exiting through the fascia board - this is far easier, cheaper and less time consuming than a tile vent, and isn't as visible.

Reply to
Phil L