CombiBoiler: 15mm pipework to bath taps?

15mm should be fine - its not far to the tap and most combis will not deliver enough hot wather flow rate for the pipe size to be much of an issue.
Reply to
John Rumm

Indeed, and you'll get less dead time with 15mm. I would only install 22mm if it was concealed and the combi might be replaced by a high flow system at some future juncture.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Hot Water Pipe work (no bath installed)

Distance from boiler to bathroom taps less than 2 meters.

KITCHEN Boiler 15mm -------------15mm--------I-----------15mm----washing machine I Kitchen I Sink Tap I I 15mm 15mm I I I I I -------- I---3/4"---I-----old 3/4"---X Disconnected W A L L I I 3/4" I I 15MM I Bathroom Basin Tap

Could I simply fit 15mm tee below bathrooom hot tap and use 15mm to Bath tap?

I cannot see any point in fitting 22mm pipe run to the 3/4" as diagram shows it will still only be 15mm pipe feed from boiler.

Reply to
Tinklemagoo