Combi (Vaillant) Boiler just failed - not holding CH water pressure; anything to check before calling cavalry?

Cavalry likely to be a while as nothing moving on the roads in this part of world. When I fill CH pressure drops straight back to nought. Assume water is flowing out of pressure relief outlet but haven't been next door to check pipe outlet. Is this something I might be able to reset? Have manual with diagrams. It's going to get chilly if not...Thanks!

Reply to
peter

My fault. Wasn't the boiler after all. Removed a radiator a while ago and left supply pipes in place including a TRV turned 'off' - but it turned itself on again in an effort to help with the cold I suppose. So a bit of flood damage but at least the boiler running again.

Reply to
peter

In message , peter writes

Or VERY wet - depending where its leaking out

Reply to
geoff

There should be a 'decorator's' cap to replace the sensor head with.

Well, they do come with them, but they are usually chucked out with the packaging the valve came in...

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel