Combi microwave question

I have a Sharp Combi Microwave oven (R-959MA) which has always given good service. However, recently when using it on Convection only, as a normal oven, I felt the food was under-cooked. On checking with an oven thermometer I discovered that when it was set to 200c the oven thermometer only registered 143c and crept very slowly up to 150C eventually.! Is this normal?

Regards and thanks in advance

Syke

Reply to
Syke