Combi just for DHW, radiators later?

Can I use a combi purely for DHW for maybe a year, then add the CH radiators later? TIA.

Reply to
fred

Yup. You'll need to fill the primary, so I'd install a short loop of 22mm between flow and return, complete with filling loop (if not provided by the boiler). And of course make sure the CH can't come on (e.g. open circuit thermostat contacts)

Reply to
John Stumbles

Cheers John

Reply to