combi choice

I am choosing a boiler for some offices in a prefab building. From what I've been told I'm looking for one that will sense TRVs closing, with a modulating pump.

Initially I shall just have the DHW functioning to run the shower and taps with a commisioning loop for the heating circuit. and will fit 8 radiators later with a roomstat in the main office and just TRVs in the other 4.

I like the idea of a long warranty period and was intending to plump for a Worcester Bosch 27cdi, any downsides?

AJH

Reply to
andrew

I have been running a WB 30 CDi in my home now for 3 years - I am delighted with it. It has been 100% reliable so far, heats up the rads very rapidly and provides ample hot water on demand. My gas useage has dropped considerably over the conventional, non condensing, non combi, boiler I had before.

Reply to
Ret.