Combi-Boiler - Water always just warm never hot?????? Please help!

Help please,
I have just moved into a new house with a 'Sime 80c Format' combi-boiler. The problem is that the water is only warm, lukewarm at that! When I turn the tap the boiler lights and seems to be burning at full capacity but the water is still not hot no matter how long I leave the tap open. No problem with the heating - thats fine and very hot, but the water won't get hot in any position.
Any help please would be great!! Thanks Chris.

IIRC, this Sime has a modureg - it should deliver the same temperature water irrespective of the flow rate
--
geoff

No. It can only heat a certain amount of water at a time. If you draw off too much, it can't heat it to the same high temperature. The modulation only occurs if you draw less than it is capable of producing. It then turns down the burner so that the water doesn't get too hot.
Christian.