Combi Boiler tips?

Yup, my Vaillant ecoTEC also moves the divertor valve to stop it sticking.

Reply to
David

It would not be much use then ;-)

I'm sure you're right. However my fan did was siezed after I had left the boiler off for two weeks.

Reply to
Mark

Sintered bearings run on a film of oil, ball races run in grease

neither of which is likely to seize if left for two weeks - your fan must have already been at the end of its life

Reply to
geoff

Three and a half years is a pretty poor lifespan IMHO.

Reply to
Mark

I can't disagree there

... however, its not unusual

(unless its one of mine, of course)

Reply to
geoff

I guess it's not a problem for you if you fix them for a living.

Reply to
Mark