Combi boiler recommendation

The new Alphas are quite different. 3 to 5 yr guarantees.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

He doesn't know and neither do as you a snooty uni plantpot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Remind me again, what subject was your degree in?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Please eff off.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Bwhahahahahahaha, now Drivel can't stand to see even his own witless comments in print.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I'm not that kind of landlord. The central heating guy wants to fit a Glow worm. I wan't impressed with a Glow worm I had before but he says they are better now. The three year parts and labour guarantee is quite attractive

Reply to
Geoff Berrow

Tell him to fit an Atmos. You will never look back.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Please eff off - it is good for you.

Reply to