Combi boiler in bathroom

I want to install a new central heating system in a house I am currentl

refurbing. I want to install the new condensing combi boiler in the bathroom. What restrictions are there with regard to electical safety? How far do i need to site it away from bath, sink etc? Where do i site the electrical switch/fuse for the boiler?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank

-- brian

Reply to
brian

If it is in a cupboard and all electrics are inside then no problems.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

A Wocester Bosch CDi can be installed in Zone 2 - as long as a doesn't have a mechanical time fitted and fuse/switch etc is outside.

Reply to
gna03633

This is according to my boiler installation manual:

"The boiler can be installed in zones 2 or 3. If a mechanical or RF mechanical timer is fitted the boiler can only be installed in zone 3. Electrical switches, fused spur and socket outlets must not be situated in the bathroom"

The installation manual for the boiler with give all the details anyway.

Mr F.

Reply to
Mr Fizzion

Mr F. you must have been looking at the same manual that I just browsed at ;-)

Reply to
gna03633

Thanks for your replies, I am about to purchase the boiler (Biasi H Condensing boiler), I will seek out the installation manual.

Cheer

-- brian

Reply to
brian