combi boiler help !!!

hi, i am new at all this. so please excuse if my question sounds daft. my boiler pressure guage is persistantly showing below '1'. how do i fill it to raise the pressure bar to above '1'. please answer to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com cheers.

Reply to
JACOB CHERIAN

Find the braided filling hose...make sure it is connected at both ends and slowly open the tap until the gauge reads about 1 and a quarter. Close the tap.

(Some boilers have an internal filling loop and a big platic key type thing)

sponix

Reply to
sponix

In news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, sponix scribed:

the old'uns are the best. :o)

Nigel

Reply to
nrh

This will tell you all you need to know:

John Rumm