Combi Boiler Flue

Hi,

I have recently had a new Glow Worm 30Ci boiler installed with a rear flue, however the flue is in a location where it is cauing a nusiance to the neighbours.

Can I have installed an elbow or other additions to the flue to vent the gas/water ?? away from the neighbouring propoerty ie striaght up ? Currently the flue is straight out the back of the boiler and through the kitchen wall approx 300mm long.

Regards,

Cormorin

Reply to
Cormorin

A vertical flue system is available but this is for straight up not via a couple of bends. Try discussing the problem with Glow Worms tech department

Reply to
John

The boiler manual should state quite clearly what you can and cannot have. If you don't have it, the manual is available at

Ben

Reply to
Ben Blaukopf