Colin Furze

Does anyone else follow Colin Furze on Your tube? I enjoy seeing how he builds most of his crazy machines.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

No.

Reply to
Davey

Interesting reply. Are you sure no one else follows Colin Furze? :-)

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

So far, that's two for 'No', and zero for 'Yes'.

Reply to
Davey

New category= Unknown entity.... 1 So that's:

No 2

Yes 0

Unknown entity 1

Reply to
Bod

In article , Mr Pounder Esquire writes

Me neither

Reply to
bert

Which is a sub-set of No is it not?

Reply to
bert

Muddymike is a bit of a prat.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Now then! That's a little unkind. What of my contribution to this place brings you to that opinion?

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

This thread that you started.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

You are wrong - I have watched a good few of his videos.

Reply to
John Rumm

Reply to
Jim White

So you have watched Colin Furze videos then :-)

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

I have VERY briefly looked at them. I have better things to click on than this prat.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

He has 961,352 subscribers and 88,086,792 views so that's quite a few people who do.

Reply to
pcb1962

not me

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Who?

;-)

Reply to
Scott M

No he isn't - I have him down as a "stalwart" of this group (to use a word I've used of another recently).

John

Reply to
Another John