cold spot - wall hung convector vs. oil filled rad ?

does anyone have any experience of slimline wallmountable convector heaters versus oil filled radiators. I need to heat a cold spot by the back door for a few weeks until I install either underfloor or a CH rad

I can work out the electricity costs but wonder which type of heater is the is the best at heating a room, I'm guessing oil filled like this one ?

[news]

[news]