Coin slots source ?

AlanG writes:

> [...]

What a brilliant idea ... I *really* like that. Xposted to uk.d-i-y to see where to get a coin mechanism !!!!

Reply to
Jethro

Genericaly known as coin acceptors or coin mech

Adam Aglionby

Non-genuine callers will just knock on the door until it drives you crazy.

Reply to
Adam Funk

As will genuine callers, or failing that they'll just put a "Parcel undelivered" note through the letterbox :-)

Reply to
Clive George

Of course, and any big scheme to provide (for example) RFIDs that legitimate callers could use to activate the doorbell would degenerate as the cards got sold to nuisance callers.

Reply to
Adam Funk